JEWELRY CARE & REPAIR
All our jewelry are double plated in brass and are hypoallergenic. We use quality materials and advances techniques to increase the jewelry's stability and longevity. As our jewelry are delicate a little extra care will go a long way and can increase the life span of your pieces.
Here are a few simple rules to keep you jewelry looking sparkly and clean.
- Keep your jewelry in a cool, dry place.
- If possible, do not wear in shower, swimming or while working out.
- Always apply make-up, perfume and other like products and wait for them to dry before wearing your jewelry.
- To clean your jewelry, use a jewelry polishing cloth.
What happens if my jewelry breaks? Disaster - but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All repairs are free if your jewelry breaks during normal wear within 3 months.
- Please notify us by email in the Contact section of our website.
- Please be ready with a detailed description of the broken jewelry, including the item number and a clear photograph of the item, if possible.
- If your jewelry needs repairs after the 3 months, we will assess the damage and may charge for the materials and labor needed to repair your jewelry. Please note that all repairs start at 10.00$. The same policy applies to jewelry damaged or broken under extreme conditions within the first 3 months.
- Please pack jewelry in the original box, if possible, and ship using Canada Post.
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Prysm is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.