How to find your perfect ring fit
1. Take a ring you currently own that fits you
2. Measure the inside diameter (in mm)
3. Use the following chart to determine your ring size
→ Diameter around 15,1mm = size 5
→ Diameter around 15,7mm = size 6
→ Diameter around 16,9mm = size 7
→ Diameter around 17,7mm = size 8
Necklace Lenght Guide
For the average build, here are the most standard lengths:
- 14”/36 cm - choker style
- 16”/41 cm - sits right below the collarbone, an everyday short piece
- 18”/46 cm - sits more in the middle of your chest, an everyday piece *most popular length & the best option if buying as a gift
- 20”/50 cm - between collarbone and bust, falls a few inches below collarbone
- 30”/76 cm - a longer necklace, can slip over your head.
- Please note, this is just a guide. If you’re petite or have a larger neck, consider sizing down or up for your perfect length.
- Don't forget to consider that the pendant will make the necklace seem longer when determining your length.