Jewelry care & repair
All our jewelry are made in brass and double plated in silver, gold and rose gold 16k. They are also 100% hypoallergenic. We use quality materials and advances techniques to increase the jewelry's stability and longevity. As our jewelry are delicate a little extra care will go a long way and can increase the life span of your pieces.
- We advise you to remove your rings when using hydroalcoholic gel.
- Keep your jewelry in a cool, dry place.
- If possible, do not wear in shower, swimming or while working out.
- Always apply make-up, perfume and other like products and wait for them to dry before wearing your jewelry.
- To clean your jewelry, use a jewelry polishing cloth.
What happens if my jewelry breaks ? Disaster - but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. All repairs are free if your jewelry breaks during normal wear within 3 months.
- Please notify us by email in the Contact section of our website.
- Please be ready with a detailed description of the broken jewelry, including the item number and a clear photograph of the item, if possible.
- If your jewelry needs repairs after the 3 months, we will assess the damage and may charge for the materials and labor needed to repair your jewelry. Please note that all repairs start at 10.00$. The same policy applies to jewelry damaged or broken under extreme conditions within the first 3 months.
- Please pack jewelry in the original box, if possible, and ship using Canada Post.
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Prysm is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.